Welcome to CannaReps!
Please read and submit the following Waiver & Release to continue your enrolment confirmation.
WAIVER & RELEASE (the “Release”)
This event is conducted by CannaReps Consulting Ltd. (“CannaReps or Company”). Please read and submit below.
I am an attendee at an event hosted by CannaReps (the “Workshop“). I release CannaReps from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me while participating in the Workshop.
I understand and agree that:
- Any cannabis or cannabis products that I bring to the Workshop is from my personal supply and was lawfully purchased.
- I will not possess in excess of thirty (30) grams of cannabis, unless I am lawfully permitted to possess more under the applicable regulations. If I am in possession of medical cannabis, I will not share my medical cannabis.
- I will not distribute, sell, display, consume, or lose custody of the cannabis or cannabis products that I bring to the Workshop and will adhere to all applicable laws, and regulations.
- Any promotional material I bring to the Workshop is in accordance with the applicable laws, and regulations. I will include the promotion of the safe consumption of cannabis.
- CannaReps reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to eject, disqualify, or remove any exhibition or person for the contravention of any applicable laws and regulations.
- The use of cannabis or cannabis products may impair your judgment, ability to react. By law, you should not drive or operate heavy machinery while under the influence. Please read the statutory rules and regulations surrounding cannabis in your jurisdiction for clarification.
- Any advice or recommendations given by CannaReps is for informational and educational purposes only and CannaReps does not warrant or guarantee the completeness or correctness or the information provided.
- I freely and voluntarily accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers, and hazards associated with attending the Workshop.
- I certify that I am over the age of 19. This Release shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives in the event of my death or incapacity.
Any confidential or proprietary information or material relating to the Company’s operations or business which I obtain from the Company or its officers, employees, agents, suppliers or customers or otherwise by virtue of my participation with the Company or by the Company’s predecessor. Confidential or proprietary information or material includes, without limitation, the following types of information or material, both existing and contemplated, regarding the Company or its parent, affiliated or subsidiary companies: corporate information, including contractual licensing arrangements, plans, strategies, tactic, policies, resolutions, patents, trademarks, printed or digitized materials, handouts and brochures. Including any marketing information including sales, investment and product plans, customer lists, strategies, methods, customers, prospects and market research data. Including trade secrets; technical information, including drawings, designs, personal information (the “Confidential Information”).
I understand that the copyright and proprietary interest of any material provided to me belongs to CannaReps. All shared experiences from the Workshop are to remain confidential and private. I agree not to disclose any of the information learned during the Workshop outside of the Workshop except with others who attend the Workshop. I will not use any audio or video recording equipment during the Workshop, unless CannaReps approves of the recording and filming by providing prior written consent. I understand that any audio or video recording made during the Workshop is the property of CannaReps. I will not use CannaReps’ information for business or commercial purposes, without first obtaining the prior written consent of CannaReps.
I understand, acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, intellectual property rights, and any other rights arising from any designs, and all of the work products and materials conceived, developed or created by the CannaReps and any rights ancillary thereto (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) which were solely or jointly with others, conceives, designs, creates, derives, develops or makes in the course of or in connection with the work with CannaReps shall belong solely to CannaReps. If you haven’t already, you shall promptly disclose to CannaReps in writing any and all Intellectual Property Rights, conceived, created, derived, developed or made in the course of or otherwise in connection with my participation with CannaReps, whether alone or with others, and whether during work shop hours or through the use of facilities and properties of CannaReps.
I agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CannaReps, its officers and directors, employees and its affiliates and their respective successors and assigns and each other person, if any, who controls any thereof, against any loss, liability, claim, damage and expense whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any and all expenses whatsoever reasonably incurred in investigating, preparing or defending against any litigation commenced or threatened or any claim whatsoever) arising out of or based upon any false representation or warranty or breach or failure by me to comply with any covenant or agreement made by me herein or in any other document furnished by me to any of the foregoing in connection with this transaction.
Notwithstanding the immediately preceding paragraph, I consent to and grant CannaReps, the Workshop, and its assignees, the right to photograph and record me, my name, voice, appearance and likeness and other material furnished by me for use on trusted online media which include, but are not limited to, their website and social media pages. My hereby release said matter in perpetuity to CannaReps without prejudice and acknowledge that this consent is freely given without expecting compensation.
By submitting my email address below, I agree to receive electronic communication from CannaReps including personal course information, news, updates and promotions regarding CannaReps’ products. I understand that I can withdraw my consent at any time.
CannaReps will only collect personal information (“Information”) that will allow us to provide, enhance, market or improve our events and services. Information is collected by means of registration for any CannaReps sponsored event or service. Information collected may include name, age, gender, address, email address, payment information, and geographical information.
CannaReps may share Information. CannaReps retains the right to share Information and other statistics with our partners, prospective advertisers, and other third parties for the purposes of improving, protecting, enhancing, and promoting our events and services. CannaReps may also disclose information to our affiliates, agents, contractors, and service providers in order to facilitate the functioning and maintenance of our events and services. We will not sell any information to advertisers or other third parties.
By submitting this Release and providing Information during the registration process, including the Exhibitor’s Agreement, you consent to the collection and use of your Information for these purposes.